This cost-effective, reliable alternative to new parts offers great savings and is available for all ages of Mercedes-Benz.
- Fully guaranteed – 24-month parts and labour warranty for parts fitted in our approved workshops
- Savings of up to 67%
- New GenuineParts quality thanks to the same stringent Mercedes-Benz methods, specification, engineering and testing
- Designed to fit first time and save time
- Sustainable and offering environmental benefits – like a CO2 reducing, climate-conserving remanufactured gearbox
What are ReManufactured GenuineParts?
It's being identical that generates the difference.
Mercedes-Benz ReMan GenuineParts are identical alternatives to the latest new Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, but provide cost savings of up to 50%.
Sometimes known as 'service-exchange' parts, but not to be confused with 'reconditioned', 'repaired' or 'recycled' parts, Mercedes-Benz only offer fully-remanufactured parts. Have a look at the information below to understand Mercedes-Benz ReMan GenuineParts differ from other types of 'service-exchange' parts.
Mercedes-Benz ReMan GenuineParts
All Mercedes-Benz ReMan GenuineParts are fully disassembled, checked and components replaced to bring them back to the exact same standards as Mercedes-Benz new GenuineParts. ReMan GenuineParts ensures a great fit, first time, every time and perform at their best with other Mercedes-Benz components. This therefore guarantees the same high level performance as a New GenuinePart, every time.
Other types of 'service-exchange' parts
The process of reconditioning will sometimes include rust removal and replacement of failed components. However, these parts do not normally include full disassembly testing or replacement of wearing items. The parts being replaced are inconsistent, and only quick functional tests are performed. The longevity of these parts therefore cannot be guaranteed.
This usually refers to a worn part which has been made operational again by only replacing the failed component part when necessary. Other components are not inspected or tested therefore reliability and durability of the part cannot be determined.
Typically previously used or salvage parts that are still in an acceptable condition for use but there is no guarantee on how well they will work or for how long.
Benefits of using ReMan GenuineParts.
Cost savings of up to 50%
- Mercedes-Benz ReMan GenuineParts are the economic alternative to new parts. Due to the substantial saving on raw material from the remanufacturing process, we are able to pass these cost savings directly to you - with up to 50% saving compared to the equivalent new Mercedes-Benz GenuinePart - without compromising on the quality and reliability of our parts.
- Mercedes-Benz supports a global initiative towards environmental sustainability. Since ReMan GenuineParts do not have to be produced from scratch, less energy is required. Re-using parts also saves valuable raw materials and reduces manufacturing emissions. Overall the Mercedes-Benz ReMan GenuineParts programme helps save some 13,500 tonnes of raw materials every year. In addition, around 54,000 MWh of energy are saved – enough to supply around 17,000 households with energy for a whole year.
Consistent with all Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts, ReMan alternatives benefit from the same market leading manufacturer warranty cover.
All van parts come with a comprehensive, 24 months unlimited mileage manufacturer warranty. Any part which prove defective - due to faulty materials or manufacturing defect - within their warranty period will be replaced and if fitted by a Mercedes-Benz Dealer, labour will be free of charge.
Our ReMan Plus programme has been developed to offer a price that reflects both the level of damage to your engine or transmission and how quickly you need your replacement, so if you can wait a little longer, you’ll pay less.
You can choose from three delivery speeds, paying more for an express service, or less if you can wait a little longer, which can mean significant savings for you and your business.
We don’t think you should have to pay more for an engine or transmission that only has minimal damage, so ReMan Plus works on a damage based pricing scale, meaning you pay more for a very badly damaged engine or transmission and less if the damage isn’t so bad. So a little damage can add up to a big saving.
For More Information speak to our Parts Team . +44 1224 978900 Option 3.